Pierce C. Walker, Esq.
- Criminal Defense
- Medical Malpractice
- Family Law
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Civil Rights Violations
- Wrongful Death
Pierce is a trial attorney with Mills, Mills, Fiely & Lucas and has been with the firm since 2016.
After graduating from the University of Utah in 2014 with his Bachelor of Arts degrees in History and the Classics with Honors, Pierce attended the University of Akron Law School and graduated in 2017. While at Akron, Pierce was a member of the Akron Mock Trial Team, where he was a semi-finalist at the Florida National Trial Advocacy Tournament in 2015, participated in the Georgetown 2015 National White-Collar Crime Invitational, was a semi-finalist in the 2016 National Trial Competition Tournament, and was a finalist in the 2016 Lanskroner Closing Argument Competition.
Pierce served an LDS mission in Tokyo, Japan, becoming fluent in Japanese and using his language as the research assistant to Former Dean Matthew Wilson of the University of Akron Law School, Pierce is married and has three kids and lives in Canton, Ohio.
Pierce fights zealously for his clients and fervently believes in hard work and commitment to the law. Pierce practices both in Federal and State court in Ohio.
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio
- Honors: Akron Mock Trial Team
- Honors: Semi-finalist at the Florida National Trial Advocacy Tournament in 2015
- Honors: Participated in the Georgetown 2015 National White Collar Crime Invitational
- Honors: Semi-finalist in the 2016 National Trial Competition Tournament
- Honors: Finalist in the 2016 Lanskroner Closing Argument Competition
- University of Utah
- Bachelor of Arts - 2014
- Major: History
- Major: Classics with Honors
Current Employment Position
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2020 - 2021