Mills, Mills, Fiely & Lucas
Contact Our Attorneys Today. 330-754-1888

June 2019 Archives

How to travel out of the country after a divorce

Ohio parents may want to take their children outside of the United States for a variety of reasons. However, it might not be so easy to do so after a divorce. In many cases, noncustodial parents have the right to object to such a trip or otherwise be entitled to information about it. An exception could be made in cases where only one parent has physical and legal custody of the child.

Upholding your rights when police do not

From the moment you encounter a police officer, your life could take a very different turn. While many men and women who serve in law enforcement uphold the law with dignity and respect for the Ohio citizens they serve, others misuse their positions and authorities for their own purposes. Still others may fail to exercise appropriate restraint when dealing with a tense situation. It is during these times that you may become the victim of civil rights violations.

Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help You? Complete the short form that appears below and a member of the Mills, Mills, Fiely & Lucas staff will
contact you within one business day. If your matter is urgent, please call our office directly.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Mills, Mills, Fiely & Lucas
101 Central Plaza South
Suite 1200
Canton, OH 44702

Canton Law Office Map

Phone: 330-754-1888

Toll Free: 855-336-7955

After Hours: 330-495-1917

Fax: 855-764-3543