Helping Families Reach Equitable Divorce Solutions
We strive to minimize the emotional pain and allow you to move forward with your life by handling all your legal needs from beginning to end.
Things To Consider Before And During The Divorce Process
When beginning the initial phases of divorce preparation, it is often helpful to work through the following questions:
- How does your family intend to divide your jointly owned personal property?
- Will one parent retain sole custody of the children? If not, what is your preference for visitation?
- What amount of financial support will be provided to children or a spouse?
- Does your family plan to pursue a contested or uncontested divorce?
- Is mediation a viable option to overcome your areas of disagreement or will a trial be required?
Resolving Complex And Challenging Legal Issues For Our Clients
At the law firm of Mills, Mills, Fiely & Lucas, we work diligently to help ensure our clients’ divorce process is as smooth as possible. With over 200 years of combined experience, our attorneys are well-known for hard work, determination and passionate representation. We do not back down from a challenge, and we stand with our clients through each stage of the divorce process.
Our compassionate and experienced team wants you to know that your divorce doesn’t have to end up in a courtroom. In fact, one of the benefits of working with our law firm is that we offer our clients the option of using mediation or collaborative means to achieve successful divorce settlements. These methods often make the divorce process go more smoothly, leaving our clients feel less stressed and in control of an otherwise difficult situation.
Reach Our Experienced Divorce Attorneys Today
Let our team help get you the results that are in the best interest of your family. Schedule an initial consultation with one of our family law attorneys today and discover all that we can offer.