Pierce C. Walker, Esq.
- Criminal Defense
- Medical Malpractice
- Family Law
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Civil Rights Violations
- Wrongful Death
Pierce is a partner at with Mills, Mills, Fiely & Lucas and has been with the
firm since 2016.
Pierce is a trial attorney who has tried numerous jury trials in all areas of law.
Pierce has successfully defended multiple aggravated murder, felony
murder, attempted murder, rape, and many other felonies trials. Pierce has
also litigated many civil cases from the initial filing through trial to verdict
successfully in a wide variety of cases.
Pierce has practiced in Northern and Southern Federal District Court of Ohio
and has practiced in numerous counties in Ohio State Court. Pierce thrives in
the details of every case that he works on, believing in the phrase “failure to
prepare is preparing to fail.” Pierce is also a member of the Stark County
Academy of Trial Lawyers as well as a member of the Ohio State Bar
Association and Stark County Bar Association. Pierce fights zealously for his
clients and fervently believes in hard work and commitment to the law.
Pierce served an LDS mission in Tokyo, Japan, becoming fluent in Japanese
and using his language as the research assistant to Former Dean Matthew
Wilson of the University of Akron Law School. Pierce is also fluent in French
and is passionate about travel. Pierce is married and has four kids and lives
in Canton, Ohio.
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio
- Honors: Akron Mock Trial Team
- Honors: Semi-finalist at the Florida National Trial Advocacy Tournament in 2015
- Honors: Participated in the Georgetown 2015 National White Collar Crime Invitational
- Honors: Semi-finalist in the 2016 National Trial Competition Tournament
- Honors: Finalist in the 2016 Lanskroner Closing Argument Competition
- University of Utah
- Bachelor of Arts – 2014
- Major: History
- Major: Classics with Honors
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
Current Employment Position
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2020
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2021
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2022
- 2023 Cleveland Magazine Top Attorneys in Cleveland and Columbus Award